Strategic directions of activity of the MaTIS Chair are:
- Development of mathematical and applied aspects of the theory
of intelligent systems and artificial intelligence.
- Revealing base laws, creation of the theory and simulation of processes
- Storage and processing of extensive complex-structure information.
- The theory of making decisions and image recognition.
- Investignion of behavior of abstract, technical and live systems in complex environments.
The sphere of our research includes main topics in the theory of intelligent systems.
In this page you can find papers and monographs of the department members and our postgraduate students (subsection "Publications"), get information about international conference "Intelligent systems and computer science". MaTIS department regularly organizes it in mechanics and mathematics department. You can also learn of scientific contacts of department and laboratory.
In the section links you can find a list of scientific internet cites related to intelligent systems.